Search
New search

HERRYS - 3-rooms flat, For Sale, Bratislava-Ružinov

FOR SALE – 3 bedroom flat, 96,04 m2, Prievozská – modern flat in project APOLLIS , 223 640 €

SK

FLAT
3 bedrooms
Total area 96,04 m2 (interior 88,9 m2, balcony 7,14 m2, cellar 2,89 m2).

DESCRIPTION
Real estate agency HERRYS offers for exclusive sale flats and apartments with the area of 34 m2 – 96 m2 in project APOLLIS located on the Prievozská street 10 in Bratislava – district Ružinov.

Reconstruction started in July 2015. 
Completion of the project APOLLIS is scheduled in January 2017.

LOCATION
Project APOLLIS is situated in the Ružinov city district, which is located in the broader city centre of Bratislava. As a result of this fact, project APOLLIS has a very convenient location, residents will have direct - walking distance access to all amenities. There are business centres, gyms, swimming pool, go-kart track and many other places for leisure activities. There is also a nearby marketplace Miletičova with a large selection of fruit, vegetables and many other freshly produced goods.

BENEFITS
- Standard equipment (floor, doors, tiles, sanitary ware, kitchen desk, washing machine and dishwasher, built-in wardrobes)
- Situated close to the city centre
- Suitable also for investment purposes
- Direct access to public transport and the main roads 

PARKING
Outdoor parking - 69 places : 12 000 EUR incl. VAT
Indoor parking (garage) - 13 places : 19 800 EUR incl. VAT

Condition of sale – buyer has to purchase a parking space with every flat/apartment.

CELLAR
The price of the cellar is included in the final price of each flat or apartment

PRICE
223 640 EUR incl. VAT

PURCHASE
Each purchase of a flat or an apartment in project APOLLIS has to be reserved first through a Reservation Contract between the buyer and real estate agency HERRYS. Reservation fee is 2000 EUR incl. VAT. The buyer will then receive an official Future Purchase Contract followed by the payment of 10% property price in advance. Finally, the rest of the property price (90%) is payed when signing the final Purchase Contract.  


© All photos and text are copyrighted material and all rights are reserved by real estate agency HERRYS.

Region:Bratislavský kraj
District:Bratislava II
Town:Bratislava-Ružinov
Street:Prievozská
Advert ID:6.01
Podlahová (Úžitková) plocha: 96 m2
On the floor: 6
Condition: complete reconstruction
Type of parking: reserved parking
Number of balconies: 1
Lift: yes
Reserve a viewing
Chcem byť informovaný o novinkách
 


My recently
viewed adverts
Zatiaľ ste neprezerali žiadnu nehnuteľnosť
I want to sell
my property
I want to buy
property