The newly reconstructed Old Town building dating to 1936 offers urban living in a desirable location on Špitálska Street, in a 7-storey brick building with an elevator. It has recently been fully reconstructed. Naturally lit apartments with pleasant layouts: 4x 1-room and 4x 2-room units. Their usable floorspace ranges from 24.17 m2 to 51.14 m2.
Thanks to their excellent address, five minutes’ walk from the Old Town, and close to most of the capital’s sights, the apartments are suitable for both investment and residence. The location offers above-standard civic amenities, with Kamenné Square, Tesco supermarket, and Old Market Hall nearby.
High-quality apartment equipment:
Each apartment also has a cellar unit, located in the basement.
Suitable for lovers of city life
Many shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants in the vicinity
Culture and history on your doorstep
The Medical Garden is within walking distance
Shops, post office, pharmacies
Tram and trolleybus stops
Excellent transport connections to all directions in the city
Own modern boiler room
No results found.
1. The client chooses their property.
2. The client signs the Reservation Contract and pays the reservation fee of €5 000 within 3 days of signing the Reservation Contract.
3. The reservation period is 10 days. In the case of taking out a mortgage loan, the reservation period is 30 days.
4. Before the reservation period expires, the client must pay the purchase price for the apartment less the reservation fee and then sign the purchase contract.
5. The application for entry of the ownership right will be filed by the Seller immediately after payment of the purchase price and signing of the purchase contract.
6. For more information about financing options, please click on the link below.Read more
Špitálska 2, Bratislava-Staré Mesto